Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Symphonic Gundam piece, plz help


Recommended Posts

Guest LoneWolf2k4
Posted
In MS Gundam The 08th MS Team there's a piece of music I can't find. Its one of the symphonic pieces. It played in the episode "Battle Line in the Burning Sand" when They attack the Apsaras in the canyon (when Shiro disapears w/ the Apsaras to the Himalayas) I don't know which piece it is, but from the ones I have heard on, Kazaa, Audio Galaxy, and WinMX aren't it. Does anyone know what song it is and where I might find it. Or another name the song might be known as?
Posted
It is properly from the "Symphony album of 08th MS Team". If it is, it is composed by Kohei Tanaka and performed by the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
Guest LoneWolf2k4
Posted
Thank you muchly. I found it. It was on Audio Galaxy under the Title "Symphonic Gundam Part X"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...