Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi all

I've been stuck on Oracle of Seasons for 2 weeks now. I'm on the bit where you have to do the dance in order to get the Boomerang. Is there another way to get the Boomerang or do I have to pass the dance bit to progress through? This bit is so frustrating. :flaming:


Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.:wigout:
Posted
[color=indigo]I'm pretty sure the only way to get a Boomerang is to do the dancing, but I'm not positive... There might be another way to get it, but if there is, I don't know about it...[/color]
Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Don't worry about any passwords, just dance. It starts really slow, so you should be able to get the Boomerang pretty easily. Just look at the center guy. He poses is sets of threes, points to the left, hit left. points to right, hit right. Strikes cute little pose, hit A. Don't look at your position on the square, it'll just confuse you.

You'll get it.:)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]No, there isn't a password for getting the Boomerang. Char's advice is good, though. Don't look at Link, just look at the Subrosian in the center.

Just be glad you're not trying to do the Goron Dancing in Oracle of Ages... That's [i]much[/i] harder, in my oppinion...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...