Jump to content
OtakuBoards

coolers revenge


Recommended Posts

Guest gohangt10
Posted
Does anyone know where I can find pictures from coolers revenge the movie?I'm trying to find a picture of Bardock from the movie.Thanks![QUOTE]"You have to walk your own path,no one can chose it for you."[/QUOTE]
Posted
[color=indigo]I would try going into [url]www.images.google.com[/url] and typing in key words there. If you're looking for pictures of Bardock, I'm not sure why you want shots from Coola's Revenge. He isn't shown in there at all, for the most part. Only in the very beginning for a few seconds and that's it. I'd just search for pictures of him.

And Coola is Furiza's brother. :)[/color]
Guest Chris
Posted
if you want bardock pics try looking for pics from the bardock movie special or just bardock. a good site for pics is [url]www.dablackgoku.com[/url] i think they might have a couple of bardock pics.(hey, if you going to draw him here's an idea. why don't you draw goku, change his clothes to bardocks and give him the appropriate scars.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...