OtakuBoards

GOLDEN SUN Help

tronix

Can anyone help with the Gameboy Advance game Golden Sun? I'm at the part where i need to get through the desert past the whirlwinds to get to Babi's Lighthouse. I've been told that a lot of water thrown onto the whirlwinds will get me past them, but i've tried "douse" and "frost" and heaps of other magic and nothing works.

Guest ProudClod
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tronix [/i]
[B]Can anyone help with the Gameboy Advance game Golden Sun? I'm at the part where i need to get through the desert past the whirlwinds to get to Babi's Lighthouse. I've been told that a lot of water thrown onto the whirlwinds will get me past them, but i've tried "douse" and "frost" and heaps of other magic and nothing works. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ok, here we go, the reason that your douse ability isnt working is probably because you arent going into the storm. Go in to it, when you start spinning around use douse, then the sandstorm will fade and youll be confronted by a rather tough opponent.

Heres the lodown on the stage, just follow the trail afterwards, its ok if you go the wrong way, those paths usually lead to useful items. When you get to the last screen, a sand storm will chase you, let it hit you and then your team will face a boss fight, tackle him with hard ice attacks and then make your way out.

Secrets: To get the djinni: on the last screen, you will see a little gap between two cliffs, use reveal and jump across, then go down the ladder, youll see djinni FLASH, who protects your party for one turn.

Crossbone Isle: You dont have to visit crossbone isle to complete the game, but its full of loads of cool pick em' ups (its best to visit here just before the last fight, I dont want to spoil it for ya!!!). To get there, revisit Suhalla desert. Ok, where that djinni I just told you about is you will see a cave, go there and come out the other end to see a big sandstorm, go in it, but this time DONT use douse. Now go in the woods on the island (the part which looks like a horses shoe).

The puzzles here are quite tricky so you might want to post back to get everything there is.

Good Luck....youll need it :naughty: