Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Tenchi Muyo In Love was a great DVD which i purchased a month or so ago. I like the plot which is somewhat confusing at times. The main thing i have to say about it is that, DONT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO THE TITLE OR YOULL MISS THE WHOLE THING WONDERING WHEN TENCHI FALLS IN LOVE, cuz he doesnt *sweatdrop*. And this movie has no Hentai but the one im getting on the next venture to the mall might have some... i dont remember the name of it... i think Rick Hunter might know it though... he is a true Otaku ao.... ill leave any other things on this to him.
Posted
Bought it, watched it, loved it. It had everything that I'd expect from the Tenchi series'. I could understand the story pretty well too. What I don't understand is: what is special about the 2 disc set I've seen on E-bay? The movie only takes one, so what's the other for?
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
I got it from blockbuster and it was really awsome. Although I kinda liked Manatsu no Eve (Daughter of Darkness) better. It was my 2nd fave than. But it was still great. Yes and I also wondered when Tenchi would fall in love. Anime titles do sometimes have a tendancy to chose names that make no sense sometimes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...