Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Your Yu-Gi-Oh! Webmaster has been searching all over to put together a Grand Quiz. Let's see how good a job I did.
------------------------------------------------

1) What is Man-Eater Bug's Special Power?

2) Who was the first person to challenge Yugi to a dual at"Duel Kingdom"?

3) Who ends up with the Millenium Eye?

4) What season is currently showing in America?

5) What is the "Blue Eyes Ultimate White Dragon's" Defense Power?

Bonus: What are the names of the 5 Peices of Exodia?
--------------------------------------------------
If this proves to not be challenging, Ill put together a Medium Leveled Quiz. Good Luck to all.
Posted
Yay! I've been waiting for one of these!

1) Man-Eater Bug's Special Power- When flipped face up (attack mode) from Reverse Defense Mode, it can automatically destroy one opponent monster on the field.

2) Weevil Underwood, I believe.

3) Pegasus

4) Uhhhh, one? I don't know.

5) 2500

Bonus: R leg of the Forbidden One, L leg of the Forbidden One, R arm of the Forbbiden One, L arm of the Forbidden One, Sealed Exodia.

How'd I do?
Posted
1) man eater bug destroys 1 montser when it is in attack mode and is flipped over
2) Weevil underwood
3) Bakura
4) i dunno
5) 3800

Bonus: er... i only know the left and right arms of exodia the forbidden one! :o
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
I'll provide the answer key to this dubbie quiz.

1) r/v effect: Destroy one monster on the field.
2) Insector Haga(for dubbies: Weevil)
3) Bakura(Don't try and read stupid summaries, just watch the eps lol --;)
4) Season 2 is showing. Season 1 was shown in Japan around 1999.
5) It's not Blue Eyes Ultimate White Dragon, Its Blue Eyes ULTIMATE DRAGON. And it is (4500/3800), 3800 being the defense...

gosh..can't u come up with something more original, like who wield's the god card Obelisk, or who obtains Red Eyes Black Dragon permanently in Battle City?
Posted
So we'r watching S2? I never knew that... What was S1 about?

Anyway's, Back on topic-

No point in me trying to answer the questions, everybody else did before me. If only I had been here sooner, then I coulda answer'd some...
Posted
here are better quiz questions! (sorry for misssplled words)

1. Who is Peguises strongest card
2. Name 3 cards strong cards (structure deck)
3. How did Peguises get the mil. eye
4. On the comic series how does joey and yu-gi look like
5. Name 5 of Kaiba strongest card (started deck)

BONUS!!!: NAME ALL THE DEULIST YU-GI PLAYED IN THE ENGLISH SERIES SHOW
Posted
Altron, You do realize that I always start my quizzes off easy dont you? Eh...I hate it when people dont pay much attention. Now, why did you go and post the answers right away?

Anyway, If you listen closly Stone Cold Steve Altron...I too thought it was Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, but I saw the episode a few more times and heard its true name was Blue Eyes Ultimate White Dragon. Now, im going to have to make a new quiz quicker than expected...Thank you very much...

EDIT: Sorry if I seemed a bit rude, but, I dont really like people blurting out the answer's after 2 people reply...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cruizr [/i]
[B]but, I dont really like people blurting out the answer's after 2 people reply... [/B][/QUOTE]
Blurting out answers? What are you talking about? It's a quiz, Altron just took the quiz.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]here are better quiz questions! (sorry for misssplled words)

1. Who is Peguises strongest card
2. Name 3 cards strong cards (structure deck)
3. How did Peguises get the mil. eye
4. On the comic series how does joey and yu-gi look like
5. Name 5 of Kaiba strongest card (started deck)

BONUS!!!: NAME ALL THE DEULIST YU-GI PLAYED IN THE ENGLISH SERIES SHOW [/B][/QUOTE]

1. Toon World(magic), Thousand Eyes Sacrafice(fusion monster)
2. Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon(Kaiba Structure), Buster Blader(Yuugi Structure), Red Eyes Black Dragon(Jounouchi Structure), Tyrant Dragon(Altron Structure, Struggle of Chaos), Five god Dragon(DM7 Promo), Master of Dragon Knight(DM7 Promo), Masked Beast Death Guardius(Promo), Masked Hellraiser(Spell of Mask), Meteor Black Dragon(Premium Pack 3)..etc...
3. Pegasus got it from Shadi in Egypt.
4. In the magna, Jounouchi, Yuugi, and Yami Yuugi look like they do in the anime --;
5. Bah...started deck: Vengeful Swordstalker, Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Judge Man, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Battle Ox
Battle City Deck: Blood Volrus, Kaizer Seahorse, Obelisk, Blue Eyes Ultimate, Blue Eyes White Dragon

Bonus: Insector Haga, Mai Kujaku, Mako Tsunami, Para & Dox, Katsuya Jounouchi, Pegasus J. Crawford
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]So we'r watching S2? I never knew that... What was S1 about?
[/B][/QUOTE]

I really would consider the season currently in the US season 1. True, there was an original series that aired before it but that is quite different from the yu-gi-oh we see here in the US. That series only aired 27 eps in 1998 before it was cancelled and the creator created the new series with "better twists and surprises" in 2000. The new series isn't supposed to be related to the old one as some new character were added, some were changed, and some were thrown out from the old show and not to mention a lot of plot changed (though not all of it). So this technically is the first season if Yu-Gi-oh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]

I really would consider the season currently in the US season 1. True, there was an original series that aired before it but that is quite different from the yu-gi-oh we see here in the US. That series only aired 27 eps in 1998 before it was cancelled and the creator created the new series with "better twists and surprises" in 2000. The new series isn't supposed to be related to the old one as some new character were added, some were changed, and some were thrown out from the old show and not to mention a lot of plot changed (though not all of it). So this technically is the first season if Yu-Gi-oh. [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohh, ok. Thanks for clearing that up.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Well for Kids WB dubbies its season 1, for other normal ppl and officially from the creators of YGO, its S2.
  • 9 months later...
Posted
when man-eater bug is fliiped it destroys one monster on the field

mako tsunami

bakura

season 2

3800

right leg of exodia the forbidden one, left leg of exodia the forbidden one, right arm of exodia the forbidden one, left arm of exodia the forbidden one, and exodia the forbidden one
Posted
[size=1]This thread is ridiculously old, and we already have one like this in the Yu-Gi-Oh forum. Topic closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...