Walnut Posted June 13, 2002 Posted June 13, 2002 On Cartoon Network (UK) there have been advertisments for Beyblades. Now me and my mates will try and get into any, and I mean ANY aime series, and we've tried finding info on the Web but there appears to be none regaurding the TV show or its characters or storyline. Can anyone tell me what it is all about or give me a fairly desenct web link. please:)
Guest Imsirion Posted June 14, 2002 Posted June 14, 2002 All I know is thats its based off a game where you fight with tops which became popular in Japan. "I will defeat you in a game of tops which will banquish your evil ways, stoping the earth from colliding with the sun which will cause a nuclear reaction that will cause all living organisms to mutate and take over a paralell diminsion!" :drunk: Whats next, an anime about a kid who plays solitaire to save us all from aliens????
amibasuki Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh and some other pointless anime I can think of; they just made the show to advertise their toys :rolleyes:.
SS Vegeta Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh and some other pointless anime I can think of; they just made the show to advertise their toys :rolleyes:. [/B][/QUOTE] Grrrrrrrr, stop talking badly about yu-gi-oh I love playing the CG. As for the link I know a site where you can download (Note: Not Episodes) little clips from the show. If you want then just click [URL=http://www.anzwers.org/free/animeintro/beyblade2002.html]here.[/URL]
amibasuki Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [quote]Grrrrrrrr, stop talking badly about yu-gi-oh I love playing the CG. [/quote] I don't have a problem w/ the card game, it's the show I don't like.
spike speigel Posted June 15, 2002 Posted June 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]All I know is thats its based off a game where you fight with tops which became popular in Japan. "I will defeat you in a game of tops which will banquish your evil ways, stoping the earth from colliding with the sun which will cause a nuclear reaction that will cause all living organisms to mutate and take over a paralell diminsion!" :drunk: Whats next, an anime about a kid who plays solitaire to save us all from aliens???? [/B][/QUOTE] ha! you have a point there. there are a few really bad animes out there.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted June 17, 2002 Posted June 17, 2002 A.)This topic is pointless, B.) It's getting spammy and C.)There is no anime series based off that! Therefore Topic closed, and yes everyone my vacation is over and I'm back to restore order!;)
Recommended Posts