Jump to content
OtakuBoards

3rd Tenchi Series on Toonami?


Recommended Posts

Guest Raven131
Posted
I was just wondering something. I heard a few times that they were going to come out with the Tenchi OVA 3 on toonami soon as whichever series they are playing right now is done. I was jusst wondering if anyone could confirm or...well...unconifrm this.
s that a word^:rolleyes:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I think it just came out in Japan so it will be awhile till it gets here.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]The last time I heard about the series it was slated for a 2003 release in the US. It might have changed since then, you know how much CN likes to change around their schedule.[/color][/size]
Guest Raven131
Posted
Aww man. talk about confusing. I heard it was to come out this year. Not to mention the year before that! oh well guess I haver to wait another year

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...