Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What do you think will happen during the last days of earth.

I think it will happen like the good 'ol bible says. God will take the belivers and followers up to heaven and let the others to die. Well thats not exactly how it's said but close enough.:cross:
Posted
whats wrong with the last days of Earth? It's interesting to think what will happen to this planet. I myself would like it if God would take us away to a better place like he says in the bible.
Posted
[color=royalblue]We've already had a topic like this. And I'm very reluctant to allow such topics in future -- they are pretty pointless and don't lead to any real discussion.

If you want to read a similar thread, you may need to go back a couple of pages -- but it was quite extensive.[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...