Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why don't you try their site? Sorry, I don't have the link here, but I think last time I checked, they had the tablitures there for a few songs.....they might have removed them by now though.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I believe I've told you before, I can get you any tab you want in under five minutes. In fact, I'm sure I've told you that before. Just Pm me about it next time. Anything else?[/font][/color]
Guest Shift
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]Wait this means you are looking for the music sheet right?[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]Wait this means you are looking for the music sheet right?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Well sorta....it's the sheet for guitarists, so they can play the guitar's part in the song.....(hope that makes sense)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...