Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know what it is Dark Apocalyps, I am a DM. We just never play it on a board. We don't use anything except our Charater Sheets and our precious precious dice. What edition do you play? We just converted to 3rd edition from 2nd.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]So it's no different to the way anyone else plays it... Speaking of rpgs, if your Dragon War gets started Unholy Newt, who will be playing Dungeon Master? If you are, why'd you enter a character?[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]I think I might have played it once, in fact I am pretty sure, but I didn't know it was D&D. I am playing a D&D rpg on otaku, but it has dies somewhat and the only person I am left in it is NOT POSTING.... Sounds fun, I would like to see the movie sometime. [/font][/color]
Posted
I've heard alot about this game. My friends all talk about it every day, and it's a big "craze" at my school. Surprisingly though, I haven't even seen it....:drunk:
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]Or get burned after the first day out of frustration. Besides, too many people play home rules, which manages to render a lot of the handbook redundant.[/font][/color]
Posted
I love D&D! It kicks arse...I am addicted to it now :) I have been playing for like 3 or 4 months more or less. Its very easy to play. I play with a group of my sister's friends and my sister's wants to make a group and my friend wants to have a group.So there are two more groups can play with..yay!!! I am starting to collect the dice too thats bad...cause i am going to end up like Brett (my DM)...oh well :) I can see it,like 7yrs from now(making me 21 then since i am 14 now),i will still be playing.hehe I am pathetic...We usually start about 5 or 6 sometimes 9 and play till about 1 or 2AM depending on weather or not my mom lets me stay out that late since i am 14...but i love D&D...i'll shut up now.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Unholy Newt [/i]
[B]If you want to learn. Buy a Players Handbook. It'll give you whatever you need to know. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have a player's guide and I've been teaching myself how to play.
It's just that I don't have anyone to play with.:excited:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...