OtakuBoards

I Hate Mod Chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Golgo 13

Guest Golgo 13
I need to release a bit of tension here. I HATE MOD CHIPS!!!

About a month ago I got my PS2 modded with this really crap chip, its a neo2, 3 days later I learn of the Messiah chip and I am really pissed off that this neo crap only plays copied versions of games and not imports like the messiah chip and whats worse is that this chip doesn't play DVD-R CD'S it only plays CD-Rs. And that means that the games which are on CD-R have NO CGI sequences. A game without cut scenes is like haveing a Ferrari with no engine I feel like an idiot. Any hoot ive paid 80 quid for this crap and now im gonna get a messiah chip which will cost me 100 pounds. The Messiah is a good chip because it plays everything even imports to and ill tell ya im one loaded bastard so ill be heading off to CEX to get Kingdom Harts when it arrives Bah, Is it me or is the whole world against ya.

Please someone tell me that the gamecube will not be have any chips cus chips are tacky and cheap and crap. The X-BOX has the Enigima chip which is similar to the Messiah and I really hope that the cube is gonna be CHIP-FREE. Besides where can u find a CD that small.

I dont mind chips aslong as there's no bloody disk swapping. SEPH please explain to the nice people how crap the disk swapping is, its cheap and tacky and I sold my *** PS2 and I want it back (IM CRYING NOW, KAREEM BRING IT BACK!!!).

We recently had a topic on mod chips. Similarly to your topic, we delved into the hassles of modding and all of the negative drawbacks that accompany modding. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing modding or anything, but your thread seems to be a frustrated rant about mod chips, so the information in this thread would probably accommodate you.

You can check it out [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=11161]HERE[/URL].

Once again, it was a pretty good discussion.

[Quote][B]Please someone tell me that the gamecube will not be have any chips cus chips are tacky and cheap and crap. The X-BOX has the Enigima chip which is similar to the Messiah and I really hope that the cube is gonna be CHIP-FREE. Besides where can u find a CD that small.[/Quote][/B]

I know that mod chips for the GameCube exist. People who import the Panasonic Q, often mod their GameCube. But, remember, this is the [I]Sony[/I] forum. ;)

Now, I'm going to close this topic because there is no real need for it. You seem to be fully educated in modding and your only real questions center around consoles other than Sony's.