Guest DigitamerMike Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 Yeah well, my character, Mike is still in it (as usual). I also changed his character a bit from the original stories on Digimon Fan Stories. Trying to get my Episode 2 up, so look for this under Bob Roach (In Digimon Fan Stories): The New Digitamer: War of the Two Tamers Part Two P.S: I have to use my father's e-mail, because my real name is Mike! HA HA HA HA!
Guest DigitamerMike Posted June 22, 2002 Posted June 22, 2002 P.S: Don't tell anyone, k? And also, please don't try to stalk me, because I trust this forum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now