Guest Matt Posted June 23, 2002 Posted June 23, 2002 [color=red][b]Well, on a whim, I disided to download Firearms today and try it out. Well, I LOVE IT! I think all you people out there who play CS should try firearms. Its' really fun, plus I was at the top of my team. :D :D you can get it over at [url]http://www.firearmsmod.com[/url] [/b][/color]
Phantom Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 OH HELLYA!!!!! Firearms may have the best gun models in all of HL... oh they just own.. have you ever watched in real life the disasembling of an mp5? ..well in the game the model can doit..and change to a suppressor.. shiznit!! i love it.. heh firearms makes up for the lousy graphics with excellent game play and models..... four stars man
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now