OlgaTheDwarf Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 This is a thread about the band Zao. They are an underground Metal/Core band and i'm wondering if any of you out there in otakuboards land has ever heard of them. If anyone has please respond and tell me your thoughts about them. I personally think they are AMAZING!!!
Guest Matt Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 [color=red][b]Well, could you plz tell them to get above ground so I might be able to hear them?? :D :D. I'll check winMX....[/b][/color]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted June 28, 2002 Author Posted June 28, 2002 if you want to hear some of their stuff go to [url]http://www.wickedland.com/zao/index2.php[/url] and then go to their sounds catagorie
Guest Matt Posted June 28, 2002 Posted June 28, 2002 [color=red][b]Ok, I listened to [i]Autopsy, Particle[/i], and [i]Repressed[/i]. And I just have to say, that guy is going to totally ruin his vocal chords "singing" like that. He is more like screaming, like a screeching weasel(no refference to the band Screeching Weasel). It is just plain awfull. Blah. :sick:[/b][/color]
OlgaTheDwarf Posted June 28, 2002 Author Posted June 28, 2002 I guess you just have to like this kind of music
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now