OtakuBoards

Arc the Lad

Ninjaman

Arc the Lad is a collection of four games in one. Arc the Lad 1-3 and Arena. The games are one of the best RPG's I have ever played.

Anyway, I'm playing Arc the Lad 2 right now and I need help. Does anyone know when Lieza gets her Ravish skill? I would really like to have this skill right now.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that this is a late response, but I had a hard time learning the answer to this one.

You see, I've never played Arc the Lad because of the horrendously long time it took to bring it to the U.S.

Anyway, upon asking someone, I was told "She'll get it right after you see the beach scene at Yagos Island."

Maybe someone else has played the series will be able to help you further.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by digitalshadow [/i]
[B]Anyway, yes it did take a loooooooong time for the game to get here in the U.S., but to me, it was worth it! [/B][/QUOTE]

I actually tried to find it today, but had no luck. :(

At some point, I know that I'll come across it though. :)

Anyway, upon talking to my friend on AIM, I was further informed on how to help you. His help was a lot more in-depth than my previous answer, so I'll quote him. Maybe instead of trying to hunt the game down, I should just borrow it off him, if I can pry it from his psx.

[Quote]At some point in the story Elc and Lieza are going to end up on Yagos Island, and Elc is going to head down to the beach to sulk. The next time Lieza gets experience of any sort (attacks, gets attacked, casts a spell, gets a spell cast on her, uses an item, gets an item used on her) the Ravish technique will unlock.[/Quote]