Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=indigo]Um... Yes.

In the Underground Team Rocket place where you have to press the 3 switches, there are a few items there. There is one item in a closed space with 2 doors on the bottom left of the screen that I can never seem to get to. I've already defeated the whole game and now I'm just kind of stuck on that item. :confused:

So, help? Anyone?[/color]:D
Guest ShadowMaster
Posted
Kool I needed to know that to.:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tenx [/i]
[B]the order is from the left to the right [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]I know that.:rolleyes: That's the way out. But that doesn't get me to the item.

Anyway, I'll try all your suggestions.

Edit: Sorry, none of them work. I still can't get the item.[/color]
Posted
O.k. I thought you want to get through the maze. Do this 2,1,3.If that doesn't work try 3,1,2.That should work.If that doesn't work then I don't know what to do.Intil I get another combo in my head.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]O.k. I thought you want to get through the maze. Do this 2,1,3.If that doesn't work try 3,1,2.That should work.If that doesn't work then I don't know what to do.Intil I get another combo in my head. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Nope, still doesn't work.[/color]
Posted
This will be my final combo 2,3,1.If that doesn't work then your game is probelby glitched.Or if I come up with another combo. Then thats the one.But I got all the items from the underground tunnel already.
Posted
Well, just try all the possibilities, which shiuld be.....

1
2
3
12
13
21
23
31
32
123
132
213
231
312
321

I thonk that's all the possible combos...
Posted
[color=indigo]You know, this is weird and ironic but it's true:

My friend Alex who came over today has never played Silver or Gold. And she figured out the answer! (By accident of course, but still.)

What you have to do is walk to the super Mart and go through the basement and enter the dungeon place from there. And you switch on the Emergency switch which opens the doors for getting out. Then you go and switch off switch 3 & 2 (the left one and the middle one. Then voila! You can get to the item! Which is a Smoke Ball.

Thanks for all your help. Even though it wasn't much.... help. Right.[/color]:box:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...