OtakuBoards

Expert help needed! Thanks!

Guest initialD

Guest initialD
Okay, here's the story: I was in Japan about a year or two ago. My friend had a movie, a Gundam one. It was in Japanese, so here's all I could get out of it: There was a tournament, and every country had its own Gundam. America's had boxing gloves, Spain's was a matador, etc.

I think it was Japan, because it had a Red sunburst on it's chest, but there was an all Black gundam. A ninja looking one. It fought hand-to-hand with a move called shining finger, or shiny finger. Its hand glowed brightly, and pretty much ate the other gundam's arm.

Anyone know the series, or the "japan" robot I'm talking about? It's been bugging me for a while. Thanks a lot!

-J

Guest initialD
Thanks for the info. Sounds right, except for one thing:

Is this shining gundam?
[IMG]http://www.animecollectibles.com/uploads/images/gundam/shininggundam-bs.jpg[/IMG]

The one I saw, I could swear was black. That looks like the shiny finger he's doing, but is there a black version of him?

Thanks again, and I apologize for the image size.

Yes, that is the shining gundam... what you are talking about is the Master gundam. It's black but has an attack like the shining finger. Sorry, I didn't read your first post attentively.

Dang Ray, it looks like we got ourselves another "Real" gundam fan. Your all over these questions. Yeah Ray is right. And hopefully I will be getting my subbed G Fighter DVD series in the next week or two. :)

Fan? Yeah I can say so. But I'm hoping to work my way up on the chain to know as much as the guy who owned gundamproject.com in terms of gundam and pregundam knowledge. But I would suggest you wait unless you already bought them, Amphion. CN will be airing it starting um... August 4th?

Yeah I know. I have a problem with patience...:) Really, I just wanted the real deal. I cant stand this edited dub crap they send over here. Some stuff is not that bad but some is. They have already changed the names of several of the Gundams to make them Politicaly Correct. Im getting the whole series on DVd for 60 bucks from a guy I know. And its legit too, its not bootleg or anything.