Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
everyone post something like if aaliyah was readin it from up ^
dear Aaliyah
i didnt know you personally but you've shown me you through your music, through media, through movies, you're truly a gifted person. If i could turn back time then i would... i'd tell you not to ride that plane. But since i could not ... i am sorry. I know you are special and the 8 people who left with you... you were chosen by god to come to his kingdom... Rest In Peace... love alwayz...
devoted fan...
Posted
Dear Grandfather,
We both know I miss you, but at least now you and Grandma can be together. Mom misses you and we send our love. I'm sure you're in a beautiful place.
Sincerely your Grandaughter xxxooo
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Posted
[color=rainbow] This is like the third topic like this. Everyone should accept the fact that she's dead and move on. Death is a natural part of life and will happen. Jes get over it already.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] This is like the third topic like this. Everyone should accept the fact that she's dead and move on. Death is a natural part of life and will happen. Jes get over it already.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
thank you
you took the words right out of my mouth
cmon ppl, there are 2 more topics on aaliyah
why not talk there???????
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] Everyone should accept the fact that she's dead and move on. Death is a natural part of life and will happen. Jes get over it already.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

you can't change your emotions in just a snap..telling ppl how to feel what's right is impossible.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

you can't change your emotions in just a snap..telling ppl how to feel what's right is impossible. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I always change my emotions in a snap. I'll be sorry 1 minute then revengeful the next 4 no apprant reason....it's jes the way I am....but ur right....I shouldn't try to make others like me in that way...they have there own feelings...but they should have just used one of the other topics 4 this...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...