Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Well, well, well... If it isn't little Nicky (RMT)


Recommended Posts

Posted
This is my REAL team, OK?

[B]Opener, annoyer[/B]
Aerodactyl @Leftovers
-Swagger
-Double Team
-Sandstorm
-Double Edge

[B]Attacker (can't learn T-Wave, so don't suggest it)[/B]
Raichu @Magnet
-Thunder
-ThunderBolt
-Reflect
-Body Slam

[B]Attacker[/B]
Feraligatr @Mystic Water
-Surf
-Iron Tail
-Ice Punch
-Hyper Beam

[B]Psydo-hazer[/B]
Charizard @Miracle Berry
-Flamethrower
-Fly
-Roar
-Earthquake

[B]Elemental[/B]
Nidoking @Focus Band
-Earthquake
-ThunderBolt
-Surf
-Fire Blast

[B]Sweeper[/B]
Tyranitar @Pink Bow
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Hyper Beam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]This is my REAL team, OK?

[B]Opener, annoyer[/B]
Aerodactyl @Leftovers
-Swagger
-Double Team
-Sandstorm
-Double Edge

[B]Attacker (can't learn T-Wave, so don't suggest it)[/B]
Raichu @Magnet
-Thunder
-ThunderBolt
-Reflect
-Body Slam

[B]Attacker[/B]
Feraligatr @Mystic Water
-Surf
-Iron Tail
-Ice Punch
-Hyper Beam

[B]Psydo-hazer[/B]
Charizard @Miracle Berry
-Flamethrower
-Fly
-Roar
-Earthquake

[B]Elemental[/B]
Nidoking @Focus Band
-Earthquake
-ThunderBolt
-Surf
-Fire Blast

[B]Sweeper[/B]
Tyranitar @Pink Bow
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Hyper Beam [/B][/QUOTE]


might wana give aero some fly attacks like wing, or at least fireblast

and give riachu surf, better off w/ that move
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]Raichu can't learn Surf...
Double Edge works great for Aerodactyl, but I might change Sandstorm for Flamethrower or Earthquake.

Which one should I give it? :( :confused: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] U should give it Flamethrower, to get those Grass types that will take advantage of Aerodactyl.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]Raichu can't learn Surf...
Double Edge works great for Aerodactyl, but I might change Sandstorm for Flamethrower or Earthquake.

Which one should I give it? :( :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

hate to bust ur buuble, riachu can learn surf and you can get him in yellow version for him to surf.....

u must be a newbie, cuz who wouldnt know he can he learn surf
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gary Oak [/i]
[B]

hate to bust ur buuble, riachu can learn surf and you can get him in yellow version for him to surf.....

u must be a newbie, cuz who wouldnt know he can he learn surf [/B][/QUOTE]

NEWBIE!?! :flaming:
HOW DARE YOU!!! :mad:

Ahem. I'll have you know that I've been playing Pokémon since Blue and Red were released in America, and I live in the UK. I ALWAYS buy pokémon games as soon as they are released in the USA. For the record, I own...[list]
[*]Red
[*]Yellow (did know about Raichu, just meant I couldn't beat R2 mode :( )
[*]Stadium 1
[*]Stadium 2 (Australian Version)
[*]Pinball
[*]Silver
[*]Crystal
[/list]

So don't call me a n00b. I might replace Raichu, with Jolteon maybe. Or should I use my Zapdos? Help!!! :confused:
Posted
[b]Aerodactyl[/b] <> @ Leftovers
Wing Attack's pretty good since it'll get STAB. EQ is powerful and accurate and will counter Aerodactyl's electric weakness. Aerodactyl isn't weak to Grass *it's half flying* so don't bother with Flamethrower, or any other SA based move for that matter.

[b]Raichu[/b] Swagger over Thunder *you've got Reflect to raise your defense*.

[b]Feraligatr[/b] <> @ Leftovers. EQ covers electric weakness, and Ice Beam is more powerful than Ice Punch. Return does more damage in two turns than Hyper Beam*if it loves you*.

[b]Charizard[/b] Yours looks good. Maybe attach Leftovers, so you can recover a little HP when you're up in the air with Fly.

[b]Nidoking[/b] Good. Possibly Shadow Ball over Surf to counter Psychic weakness.

[b]Tyranitar[/b] Fire Blast over Hyper Beam--it counters Grass weakness and gives you something for Steel types.

Overall: You have 3x weakness to Ground, and 4x weakness to water. I suggest a good Grass type like Exeggutor or Meganium to help counter both of those weaknesses.;)
Posted
Thanks for the rates.

By the way, these are all level 100, so any moves involving levelling-up or breeding out...
By the way, I wanted Flamethrower on Aerodactyl because of Forretress and Scizor. But Jolteon is becoming more and more popular, so Earthquake seems like a good idea.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Satoshi_Tajiri [/i]
[B]

NEWBIE!?! :flaming:
HOW DARE YOU!!! :mad:

Ahem. I'll have you know that I've been playing Pokémon since Blue and Red were released in America, and I live in the UK. I ALWAYS buy pokémon games as soon as they are released in the USA. For the record, I own...[list]
[*]Red
[*]Yellow (did know about Raichu, just meant I couldn't beat R2 mode :( )
[*]Stadium 1
[*]Stadium 2 (Australian Version)
[*]Pinball
[*]Silver
[*]Crystal
[/list]

So don't call me a n00b. I might replace Raichu, with Jolteon maybe. Or should I use my Zapdos? Help!!! :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]


well good for u......

u can own all the games u want it dont make u the best, it makes spoiled and its up to u if u wanna use zapdos but i use jolteon cuz hes quiler and more moves for him to pull off

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...