Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need some information for the upcoming v4 DragonBall Z section...

If you guys help me out, you'll see your writing on the site ;).

Ok... let's start off with this: The two new GameBoy Advance video games. If you have both/either, write an overview and review for each one.

Good grammar is a must and make it fairly extensive.

I contacted Infogrames to get a free copy of both but they never responded and I don't have the money to buy them.

You'll be helping out a ton of people if you invest the time in this.

Best,

-Adam
Guest Shift
Posted
Since I am the Dragonball editor, I will atempt to come up with something, I have the game
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Goten_Dude
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]I need some information for the upcoming v4 DragonBall Z section...

If you guys help me out, you'll see your writing on the site ;).

Ok... let's start off with this: The two new GameBoy Advance video games. If you have both/either, write an overview and review for each one.

Good grammar is a must and make it fairly extensive.

I contacted Infogrames to get a free copy of both but they never responded and I don't have the money to buy them.

You'll be helping out a ton of people if you invest the time in this.

Best,

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]
ill just put it this way Legacy of Goku Bites

One other thing is there cheats for DBZ Ultimate Battle 22 on PSX
Posted
the dragonballz ccg rating 7/10

You first start out with 4 charecters to chose from.

2 villans or 2 heros. The 2 heros are Goku and Gohan and the 2 villans you start out with are Freeza and Garlic junior. Once you beat the game with a charector you unlock a new one. The minimum amount of cards you can have in your deck is 50 cards and the maximum is 75 cards
Posted
I prefer DBZ Legends, but UB 22 was pretty cool too, plays a lot like the SNES fighters, anway the only trick I know of is for a few extra characters, press up, triangle, down, x , left, L1, right, R1 at the title screen after the FMV.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...