OtakuBoards

Gary Oak

ALRIGHT I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THINK WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO PUT ON A TOURNEY, IT NEVER HAPPENS(VAPORJOLT)...

WELL THIS ONE IS GONNA HAPPEN BUT IM GONNA NEED YALL'S HELP... SO BARE W/ ME AND HERES THE RULES:::

rules:
no mew/two
sleep clause, 1 pokemon asleep per side, which means u cant have more than 1 poke asleep aside unless u used rest
there is gs tradebacks, dont have too but, if willin u can, most people dont like it but to me it makes it the more marrier....
no bug moves (no twin needle)
no 1 hit wonders(no fissure, horn drill)
cant have 2 of the same pokEmon on 1 team(cant have 2 alakazams on 1 team)
U CAN CHANGE UR TREAM IF U WANT WHEN BATTLING THROUGH OUT THE TOURNEY, BUT CAN ONLY HAVE 3 TEAMS(WHICH MEANS U CAN USE 3 TEAMS THROUGH OUT THE TOURNEY, ALTERNATE IF U WANT..)
THATS IT..... TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK THE SOONER WE GET MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER AND THE FASTER WE START, IM ONLY TAKING 16 PEOPLE INCLUDING MY SELF, THAT HOLDS 15 MORE SPOTS LEFT.....

IF U DONT AGREE W/ THE RULES JUST TELL ME ABOUT IT AND WE CAN FIX IT....

THANX.

IF U DONT KNOW WHERE TO BATTLE GO TO THIS SITE , ITS THE PBS SIMULATOR, MOST PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT, EXCEPT FOR THIS GUY.....

IF U DONT HAVE AN AIM WELL IF U CAN DL ONE ITS EASY AND FREE.. BUT U DONT HAVE TO U CAN JUST POST THEM UP ON THIS THERAD OR THE OTHER THREAD(BATTLE THREAD), WHATEVER MAKES U HAPPY, AND I NEED UR AIM NAME AND E=MAIL AND OTAKU NAME... THATS ALL.

EDITED: THE SITE IS DOWN RIGHT NOW ILL POST IT UP LATER....
THANX.