kelz_world Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 Does anyone watch BeyBlade on Cartoon Network @ 5pm every day? I do it's an absolute hoot, full of laughs especially when Tyson gets himself into trouble he doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time that's why he's such a divee at times. :laugh:
amiboshi Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 It's on CN at 5? Here it's on ABCFamily at 9am. I've never seen it before, but it actually looks good, so I'm gonna have to try and wake up in time to see it.;)
Kinetic Posted July 11, 2002 Posted July 11, 2002 [color=darkblue] It's 5 PM here (central time), and dragonball is on CN?? [/color]
Twinzam v Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 I think I've seen one or two episodes. I'm not a big fan of Beyblade:)
neoakira70 Posted July 12, 2002 Posted July 12, 2002 bey blade is ok, but has a losey concept for a show it doesn't really compare with DBZ or Gundam
kelz_world Posted July 12, 2002 Author Posted July 12, 2002 No I must admit it doesn't compare to DBZ or Gundam but it's good to watch while DBZ is off air for a while until we can get the new Saga off the Yanks. Big BeyBlade fan.
Guest Kaizer_Boy Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I love it, I've only seen 1 episode though. I'm going to watch every time it's on.
amiboshi Posted July 14, 2002 Posted July 14, 2002 I finally saw the show, and I was really bored with it. I mean.....why are they so upset and emotional about some little spinning tops? And....all the kids look fat. O.o It was just really boring to me. The spinning tops thing seemed even more boring than pokemon to me.
spike speigel Posted July 22, 2002 Posted July 22, 2002 I totally agree with ambioshi. The show is really boring to me.:sleeping: I was practically about to fall asleep because i was so bored. But that's just me.
SS Vegeta Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I haven't seen it yet. It does look pretty good. But as amiboshi said, why would they be getting all emotional about little spinning tops? That will probably be the downfall of the show for me. Tell you what I think when I see it on saturday.
zidane11 Posted July 24, 2002 Posted July 24, 2002 I heard that it's very stupid. I think it's only for little kids. But it's ok if you like it.
Hyper Posted July 26, 2002 Posted July 26, 2002 they try to make a spinning top game a tv show for more money but they screw up with a concept like that.
SS Vegeta Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 I saw it saturday and I must say it sucked, tremendously, the worst anime I have ever seen, literally. I hated it and I never want to hear it, see it, or talk about it again. I bid you adu.
spike speigel Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i] [B]I saw it saturday and I must say it sucked, tremendously, the worst anime I have ever seen, literally. I hated it and I never want to hear it, see it, or talk about it again. I bid you adu. [/B][/QUOTE] You are totally correct.
amiboshi Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Besides the plot being boring (at least to me), did the character designs bug anyone else? Everyone was like all chubby, expect for that one guy.....the one with the stripes in his face. But they all had fat cheeks.... It just kinda bugged me.... O.o;;
Ryan Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 [size=1] I have seen ads for it like on ABCFamily or whatever that channel is called now. It looks very stupid and I have never wanted to see a minute of it.[/size]
Guest blacklightning Posted April 4, 2005 Posted April 4, 2005 i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time
Guest SummonerMai Posted April 6, 2005 Posted April 6, 2005 [quote name='blacklightning']i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time[/quote] I love Beyblade! It's very funny, and I love the characters. However I can see why some people don't like it. I mean the plot and concept is kind of stupid, but when you put that aside it's a pretty good show.
Kamui Posted June 26, 2005 Posted June 26, 2005 [quote name='blacklightning']i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time[/quote] I'm a really big fan of Beyblade. I seen all 3 seasons and I love all the seasons. The characters designs don't bother me at even though the characters designs changed in every season, but each season I like the characters design better. I really like the designs for the characters in G Revolution the most. :animesmil I would like to chat with you Blacklightning about Beyblade with you sometime, send me a private message. :catgirl:
Darker Alucard Posted June 29, 2005 Posted June 29, 2005 OMG how old r u people? BeyBlade and Dragon Ball shouldn't even be considered anime. in my way of seeing it is in files of T- Trash. BeyBlade has the worst plot ever. chubby drawing and it is a rip off for 5 year-old kids. Even watching Bloomber channel is preferable to that.
Kai123 Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 i do. i watch it because my favourtie bladers are kai, tala, and brooklyn. :catgirl: dont take to well because brooklyn is cute
Retribution Posted June 30, 2005 Posted June 30, 2005 [SIZE=1]I believe that BeyBlade is another generic anime to be lumped in with Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. All of which I named are saving the world with rather inconsequential items, such as spinning tops, cards, and animals. They exaggerate the situations and act like things couldn't be solved by just running in with an Uzi and killing the antagonist.[/SIZE]
Ryu Uchiha Posted July 1, 2005 Posted July 1, 2005 The characters are cool, but relying on there beyblade to saving the world... I mean...~sighs~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now