Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone watch BeyBlade on Cartoon Network @ 5pm every day?

I do it's an absolute hoot, full of laughs especially when Tyson gets himself into trouble he doesn't even know what he's talking about most of the time that's why he's such a divee at times.

:laugh:
Posted
It's on CN at 5? Here it's on ABCFamily at 9am. I've never seen it before, but it actually looks good, so I'm gonna have to try and wake up in time to see it.;)
Posted
No I must admit it doesn't compare to DBZ or Gundam but it's good to watch while DBZ is off air for a while until we can get the new Saga off the Yanks.

Big BeyBlade fan.
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
I love it, I've only seen 1 episode though. I'm going to watch every time it's on.
Posted
I finally saw the show, and I was really bored with it. I mean.....why are they so upset and emotional about some little spinning tops? And....all the kids look fat. O.o It was just really boring to me. The spinning tops thing seemed even more boring than pokemon to me.
Posted
I haven't seen it yet. It does look pretty good. But as amiboshi said, why would they be getting all emotional about little spinning tops? That will probably be the downfall of the show for me. Tell you what I think when I see it on saturday.
Posted
I saw it saturday and I must say it sucked, tremendously, the worst anime I have ever seen, literally. I hated it and I never want to hear it, see it, or talk about it again. I bid you adu.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i]
[B]I saw it saturday and I must say it sucked, tremendously, the worst anime I have ever seen, literally. I hated it and I never want to hear it, see it, or talk about it again. I bid you adu. [/B][/QUOTE]



You are totally correct.
Posted
Besides the plot being boring (at least to me), did the character designs bug anyone else? Everyone was like all chubby, expect for that one guy.....the one with the stripes in his face. But they all had fat cheeks.... It just kinda bugged me.... O.o;;
Posted
[size=1]

I have seen ads for it like on ABCFamily or whatever that channel is called now. It looks very stupid and I have never wanted to see a minute of it.[/size]
  • 2 years later...
Guest blacklightning
Posted
i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time
Guest SummonerMai
Posted
[quote name='blacklightning']i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time[/quote]


I love Beyblade! It's very funny, and I love the characters. However I can see why some people don't like it. I mean the plot and concept is kind of stupid, but when you put that aside it's a pretty good show.
  • 2 months later...
Posted
[quote name='blacklightning']i love beyblade kai is the best but ray is cool too does enyone out there a really big fan . we could chat some time[/quote]

I'm a really big fan of Beyblade. I seen all 3 seasons and I love all the seasons. The characters designs don't bother me at even though the characters designs changed in every season, but each season I like the characters design better. I really like the designs for the characters in G Revolution the most. :animesmil

I would like to chat with you Blacklightning about Beyblade with you sometime, send me a private message. :catgirl:
Posted
OMG how old r u people? BeyBlade and Dragon Ball shouldn't even be considered anime. in my way of seeing it is in files of T- Trash. BeyBlade has the worst plot ever. chubby drawing and it is a rip off for 5 year-old kids. Even watching Bloomber channel is preferable to that.
Posted
i do. i watch it because my favourtie bladers are kai, tala, and brooklyn. :catgirl:
dont take to well because brooklyn is cute
Posted
[SIZE=1]I believe that BeyBlade is another generic anime to be lumped in with Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. All of which I named are saving the world with rather inconsequential items, such as spinning tops, cards, and animals. They exaggerate the situations and act like things couldn't be solved by just running in with an Uzi and killing the antagonist.[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...