Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest pyro_kai
Posted
[I]stands as he yells out in anger retriving his staff as he limps further into the cave the right side of his face bruised and battred as he stops right behind the two men waiting patiently his face twisted in rage as he concentrates the two men walking down the passage start to feel a bit weired [/I]

Tristan: arghhh my damn eyes i think i am b.......ahhh

[I]tristan falls down to the ground the infliction is a psionic induced sleep showing the man his wildest fantasy fox looking around as he spots jamison readying his spears he aims one but before he could throw it the same sleep is induced into his mind fox falling down as jamison laughs a bit [/I]

Jamison: now time to see whats at the end of this cave

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...