Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]We've had pleanty of other discussions about this game, as well as Dragonball Z games for other consoles. Please go back and read those topics before making your new one. Thank you.

I believe that is the latest we've heard about the timing, though. And if that's all you need to know, then this should be closed.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
Solids right. On the forum on Dragonball there is all ready a post about this. I'd just be careful next time. Cause if you keep doing this, it is called spam and you can get banned from this site. trust me, i almost did.
Posted
I've decided to edit my original post. ^_^;;;

Anyway, here is the link to that thread they were talking about.

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=13272]DragonBallZ Games[/URL]

Mark my words; if the previous quality of the DragonBall titles is any indication as to what is to come, then I'd forget about it and look forward to the higher quality titles being released on the GameCube.[
Posted
[color=indigo]Okay, um, right... I guess there's no need for this thread, then, if there's already one about DBZ games...

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...