Omar Harris Posted July 15, 2002 Posted July 15, 2002 I've heard this movie sucks and that you people don't want to relive that memory but I have to bring it up for this reason. What is the movie about and is it really that bad. Could someone give me a review and description? I don't have the chance to go out and rent it right now
Shinigami Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 i would, if i could...*now feels stupid* :toothy: sorry buddy, i dont know anything 'bout that. Can i get some assistance here?! *waits for someone else to say something* :rolleyes:
Char Aznable Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 This movie does suck, horriblely. I recomend noone to even look at the cover. ::Barfs::
Yoda Posted July 17, 2002 Posted July 17, 2002 Char, that is spam... being as you have not answered the question at all and possibly offended a few members. Please try and keep your opinions polite in future. :) And I am sorry, but I have not seen the movie either, and so cannot comment on it.
spike speigel Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 maybe this link can help you shdowdramon[URL=http://www.gundamofficial.com/www_gs/]click here[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now