Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've heard this movie sucks and that you people don't want to relive that memory but I have to bring it up for this reason. What is the movie about and is it really that bad. Could someone give me a review and description? I don't have the chance to go out and rent it right now
Posted
i would, if i could...*now feels stupid* :toothy:

sorry buddy, i dont know anything 'bout that.

Can i get some assistance here?!
*waits for someone else to say something* :rolleyes:
Posted
Char, that is spam... being as you have not answered the question at all and possibly offended a few members. Please try and keep your opinions polite in future. :)

And I am sorry, but I have not seen the movie either, and so cannot comment on it.
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...