Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Has anyone here Modded there PS2? I want to know how well it works and also, what you used cause I'm thinking of getting mine modded & I want to get the best quality mod possible.
Posted
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=11161]THIS TOPIC[/URL] was similar, in that it describes the methods of modding and how they work. Plus, it explains certain drawbacks that accompany modding.

With that being said, I don't necessarily see much reason to keep this thread open. If the topic that I pointed you to, doesn't help you (although it should), then pm me and I'll consider reopening this for a period of time until you can get what you're looking for. Keep in mind, that you'll have to have a fairly good reason, considering that the other thread went quite in depth. :)
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...