Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[I]Hunk has always been my favorite Resident Evil character, and I've heard that a Resident Evil game is coming out entirely based on him. Being as Nintendo now have the exclusive rights to the Resident Evil series, I'd thought I'd ask this here. Does anyone know any details at all on this speculation? Any information would be greatly appreciated.[/I]
Posted
[I]Oh, I heard that he was going to have an entire game where he was the main character, but I guess just having him in another RE game will be cool. :)[/I]
Posted
[I]He was an Umbrella agent in Resident Evil 2. If you complete the game so many times with high grades and such, you unlock him, and have to try and get to the Umbrella helicopter with him. He is the 4th and last survivor from Resident Evil 2, after Leon, Claire, and Shelly. He wears a gas mask, and is pretty cool.[/I]
Posted
Well he isn't in Resident Evil: ZERO, though yeah, I've read and heard plenty of rumours that he is in Resident Evil 4. Which would be pretty cool as always, though it would be even cooler if he had a complete game with him as the main character.
Posted
[quote][b]He is the 4th and last survivor from Resident Evil 2, after Leon, Claire, and Shelly. He wears a gas mask, and is pretty cool.[/quote][/b]

Hunk Shmunk!

Tofu was the best character!!!!

He was a block of tofu, and he could only use knifes. No guns or any of that whimpy stuff.

He was the last survivor, get it right...
Posted
Heh, yeah Tofu was pretty cool, he produces the added effect of humour to a very violent and serious game.

It's still too early to tell if there is going to be a [I]Hunk based[/I] game. Capcom are still working on Resident Evil 0, which stars Rebecca Chambers, and on top of that, the UK release for the first adventure on the Gamecube has still got to be planned. There are officially going to be remakes of the other Resident Evil titles (besides the Gun Survivors of course), but so far there is insufficient knowledge of a Hunk game release.

I personally do not think it would work. Hunk's resemblence has no correlation to the Resident Evil story, except for being a thug in RE2, but that's it. This is probably the main reason why neither of the Gun Survivor games were not that successful.

We'll see what the future has in stall for us though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...