Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I am playing FFVI and am lost in the forest on the way to Narche with Sabin and Cyan( Shadow allready left). Could some one help me through it to the train?
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]'tis a straight line.....

you must be worse that Black Belt from 8-bit theatre lol [/COLOR]
Posted
I followed the path and ended up at the top again.:(
Wait, does the exit look like the entrance? I haven't played this game in forever...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]'tis a straight line.....

you must be worse that Black Belt from 8-bit theatre lol [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]*laughs uproariously* :laugh: Man, those comics were funny! *goes and reads the latest one* Although, the forest in FFIII/VI isn't quite that straight of a line, so he's probably not as bad as Black Belt. :laugh:

Have you gotten to the healing pond, where you can restore your HP/MP? I seem to remember going down from the pond, then right, and then up to the train station. Not sure if that's right, though.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...