Zaku II Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 Does anyone know the one im talking about from level two in RFTA? Its pretty sweet. It was really hard to kill too. PLaying it on hard it took almost 10 direct hits from my beam saber to kill it no to mention several bazooka rounds. I dont know about you all but I alwasy attack him when it give you the chance to decide. I was not about to let him live. He is a good fighter though. I like his last suit with the double beam saber.
Zero-Sama Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 I enjoy fighting him.His last suit is easy,But his custom gouf gives me a challange,Which i barely ever die on ANY gundam game,so it's nice feeling the "Pain Of War" As Char would say.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now