Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know the one im talking about from level two in RFTA? Its pretty sweet. It was really hard to kill too. PLaying it on hard it took almost 10 direct hits from my beam saber to kill it no to mention several bazooka rounds.

I dont know about you all but I alwasy attack him when it give you the chance to decide. I was not about to let him live. He is a good fighter though. I like his last suit with the double beam saber.
Posted
I enjoy fighting him.His last suit is easy,But his custom gouf gives me a challange,Which i barely ever die on ANY gundam game,so it's nice feeling the "Pain Of War" As Char would say.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...