Guest Voodookanaka Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 My mum looks Austrian, My Dad looks Italien. (where familys come from) I have Italien build and features with Austrian colour. I put myself as white when I have too coz its easiest.
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 hey, where are all the flips n chinks????
Frankie5 Angles Posted August 28, 2001 Posted August 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]hey, where are all the flips n chinks???? [/B][/QUOTE] ahahha, yeah i know. We got ginnys (such as me) ,japs ,krauts,.....um Irish people.
Guest Imsirion Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 Imma Mexican American with alotta euro. descent:) hopefully a little SAIYAN:D
MysticBabe Posted August 29, 2001 Posted August 29, 2001 I'm like 90% german, and the rest of the percentage is a lil bit of everything.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now