G/S/B Master Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 You heard Mr.mcMahon.A ruthless aggression lover.
Schrat Posted July 19, 2002 Posted July 19, 2002 I never watched Wcw or Nitro, but from the way Booker and J.r. were in shock, well i dont know what to say!
sweetie_rei Posted July 20, 2002 Author Posted July 20, 2002 Well guess who's new GM for Smackdown. Stephine AHHHHHH!
Fall Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Stephanie as the new GM for Smackdown.....I'm pretty confident that this event will bring everything crashing down.... :rolleyes: There will be alot of comotion in the crowd for the next few weeks, I'm sure.
Outlaw Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 Im just waiting for them to make an agreement to let the camps of the the titles, intercont, euro, tag, cruser & hardcore to go on both shows. Seeing the Hardyz w/o the tag, or Al Snow w/o the Hardcore is just wrong.
Transtic Nerve Posted July 20, 2002 Posted July 20, 2002 There's already a WWE thread.... please use it.
Recommended Posts