spike speigel Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 I disagree with you Gundam sandrock. I don't think that the plot is cheap.
Domon Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 I amend my apology! and i personally think YOU should shut your mouth Gundam Sandrock! I am not gonna put up with that BS from you! If you think the plot is cheap then the plot is cheap! But you do not tell me to shut up! you probably think the plot is cheap cause you don't notice the minor details that make the characters so interesting and gives the plot some pizzaz! That is all i have to say. Otherwise i'll blow up!
SS Vegeta Posted September 12, 2002 Posted September 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i] [B]I amend my apology! and i personally think YOU should shut your mouth Gundam Sandrock! I am not gonna put up with that BS from you! If you think the plot is cheap then the plot is cheap! But you do not tell me to shut up! you probably think the plot is cheap cause you don't notice the minor details that make the characters so interesting and gives the plot some pizzaz! That is all i have to say. Otherwise i'll blow up! [/B][/QUOTE] Calm down dude, don't shout at him just because he doesn't like something you do, and guess what the plot is cheap. They ripped off DBZ's plot and that isn't even a good one. :p If you say you hate Outlaw Star, I wouldn't freaking go beserk on you even though it IMO is the best anime ever. :smirk: Just try to chill.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 Wing with plot and storyline? ROTFLMAO!!!!! That's the biggest bunch of bs I've ever heard. I finished watching most mainstream Gundam series' before they even hit the U.S., Wing sucks, except for the Altron Gundam *cough*, Wing is stupid. 5 INVINCIBLE Gundams go around trashing things and "supposedly" annihilating fleets of 200-300 mobile suits. Come on..how cheesy is that... G-Gundam is aiight, and is WAY better than Wing. The Gundam designs are weaker, as is the diversion from the normal cockpit system, but plot, characters, ESPECIALLY in the final ten eps, if you haven't cheated and looked at some stupid site with Ep. Summaries, the last 10 episodes are among the best of ANY Gundam series, FA SHO. Man...dubbies and their pre-mature opinions..--;
SS Vegeta Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]Wing with plot and storyline? ROTFLMAO!!!!! That's the biggest bunch of bs I've ever heard. I finished watching most mainstream Gundam series' before they even hit the U.S., Wing sucks, except for the Altron Gundam *cough*, Wing is stupid. 5 INVINCIBLE Gundams go around trashing things and "supposedly" annihilating fleets of 200-300 mobile suits. Come on..how cheesy is that... G-Gundam is aiight, and is WAY better than Wing. The Gundam designs are weaker, as is the diversion from the normal cockpit system, but plot, characters, ESPECIALLY in the final ten eps, if you haven't cheated and looked at some stupid site with Ep. Summaries, the last 10 episodes are among the best of ANY Gundam series, FA SHO. Man...dubbies and their pre-mature opinions..--; [/B][/QUOTE] I am pretty sure you were telling Gundam Sandrock off and not me, but anyway. Yes, I have seen dubs and subs of both series. While I don't think it is way better than Wing, I don't even think it is better than Wing. But geez, you have to admit this about the plot, it sucks. They made some mech designs and threw them in a tournament. Simple concept. ;)
spike speigel Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i] [B]I am pretty sure you were telling Gundam Sandrock off and not me, but anyway. Yes, I have seen dubs and subs of both series. While I don't think it is way better than Wing, I don't even think it is better than Wing. But geez, you have to admit this about the plot, it sucks. They made some mech designs and threw them in a tournament. Simple concept. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] I don't really think the plot is bad. it's simple, but not bad. What i like about it is that it gives the viewer a break from thinking as much as the other series'(sp) did. It's easier to watch because it doesn't have all the intricate concepts the other series' did and lets you just watch a good action show with no real deep thought invovled, so you don't get confused and have to try so hard to figure what's happening if you miss a few episodes.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted September 13, 2002 Posted September 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Vegeta [/i] [B]I am pretty sure you were telling Gundam Sandrock off and not me, but anyway. Yes, I have seen dubs and subs of both series. While I don't think it is way better than Wing, I don't even think it is better than Wing. But geez, you have to admit this about the plot, it sucks. They made some mech designs and threw them in a tournament. Simple concept. ;) [/B][/QUOTE] That's the basic new anime fan that only understands the good vs. evil part of storylines talking --; Anyway the final 15 or so eps kick serious ***, and if you have watched the whole series in sub which I doubt SS Vegeta or Gundam Sandrock(ignorant Wing-only watcher) the plot goes deeper than that. Finally...its better than Wing. Wing is nothing more than Power Rangers with mobile suits...which is very sad.. SS Vegeta, by the way you look at storylines, you wouldn't enjoy or even comprehend Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Domon Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 Uh, Altron,you may wanna modify your banner. You're thing you click on for the boards isn't working. Just thought i'd say something
SS Vegeta Posted September 14, 2002 Posted September 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]That's the basic new anime fan that only understands the good vs. evil part of storylines talking --; Anyway the final 15 or so eps kick serious ***, and if you have watched the whole series in sub which I doubt SS Vegeta or Gundam Sandrock(ignorant Wing-only watcher) the plot goes deeper than that. Finally...its better than Wing. Wing is nothing more than Power Rangers with mobile suits...which is very sad.. SS Vegeta, by the way you look at storylines, you wouldn't enjoy or even comprehend Neon Genesis Evangelion. [/B][/QUOTE] .........Ok hold on. Your bashing because I have a different opinion than you. What kind of crap is that. I don't like G-Gundam that much so you throw it back in my face and doubt that I saw the episodes. Whatever man, do what you want. What do you think I got for my birthday this year? Some crap and some money, know what I did with that money? Bought some fan-subs, while that may have messed with the plot a little it doesn't mean anything. Oh, and I full enjoyed Eva thank you very much.
Guest BeamKirby Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 i think altron is sorta right on this, and that ss vegeta is stupid for thinking that the plot is just a rip of dbz. I dont see any aleins coming down and shooting everyone with lazers that come frim their hands and then going to more and more and more and more ultra powerfull forms. I see giant robots fighting so that they can gain control over the colonies and fighting in a tournament to do so. SS Vegeta, lay off the stupid pills.
Domon Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 Can't we all just calm down and talk to each other like civilized human beings???? OR are we gonna act like wee little babies??? Just thought i'd ask... I don't like to see people fighting. It makes me...want to....:bawl: :bawl:
SS Vegeta Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Domon [/i] [B]Can't we all just calm down and talk to each other like civilized human beings???? OR are we gonna act like wee little babies??? Just thought i'd ask... I don't like to see people fighting. It makes me...want to....:bawl: :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] Little Babies!
Yoda Posted September 29, 2002 Posted September 29, 2002 No SS Vegeta, everyone is going to calm down [B]Now[/B], and get back on topic. Yes Vegeta, I agree that they shouldn't have insulted your opinion, but you should be a little more mature about it than this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now