Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I borrowed that game from a friend on Monday last week (the 15th of July) and he had it to the clumsy robot in fourside.Icame home on Monday at 10:00 to tired to play, and on Tuesday morning I turned it on and it was erased.I defeated Giygas on Sunday afternoon.Levels
Ness:74
Paula:54
Jeff:60 something
Poo:52(I think)

My favorite enemies were Starman and kraken(In magicent).
The enemies I hated the most was ghost of starman(they always used starstorm alpha!) and the rogaboobs.
So what do you think?
If you dont believe me I will send you a tape of it.I may have a big ego, but I am not kidding!
Posted
I love the game! It's too bad they stopped making Earthbound for the 64. Did you get the Sword of Kings? I must've killed that Starman Super a thousand times and I still didn't get it, but I did gain a nice couple of levels out of it.

I beated the game and I am still leveling up my characters for fun. Ness is Lv 99 while the others are aound late 80's. I think Giygas's music is cool on the first part of the battle.
Posted
I'm on my second play, just entering Fourside. This game has many of my favorite themes. I just hope that the secret game being made by HAL is a new Earthbound.
BTW, you should chek out Earthbound 0 for the NES. It's very good too.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by digitalshadow [/i]
[B]

I think Giygas's music is cool on the first part of the battle. [/B][/QUOTE]I know! It starts off as a gameboy sort of tone then i a minute hard rock comes on.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...