Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What do you think of the game?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. What do you think of the game?

    • It was fun......just not my type
      0
    • Awsome
      1
    • Did not like it at all
      0
    • Sorta liked it
      0
    • Huh......?
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
It actually came out in late May over here.
I rented it last week, and I got to the church. It's pretty good, but I would've like it better if capturing monsters wasn't so darn hard. I wasted like 3 good cards on the Ice Golem, and I couldn't capture it.

Anyway, what's everyone's favorite card? Mine is either the Ghoul or the Demon Dog...
Posted
[color=indigo]There's already a thread about Lost Kingdoms, on the second page. Go [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=12309]here[/url] to see it.

Thread Closed[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...