Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Today has been a very Golf-full day. 1st off, I got a job on the weekends as a cart boy. So I get payed $7.00 to drive around golf carts, including the caged in one which picks up driving range balls. i also get a free round of golf for each day I work here, and free range balls whenever. 2ndly, I played 9 holes of golf at the same place I got hired, and even though I shot terribly for the last 4 holes, giving me a score of 50, I made my schools golf team. Horray for me! Horray for Golf!
Posted
[color=rainbow] Good 4 u!;) ;) I only like to play golf, cuz watching it is sooooo boring....well, except if it's exciting like in Happy Gilmore....[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...