Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, today I finally saw the Yu-gi-oh movie. For those of you that don't know here is the basic story.
Plot: A young duelist named Shogo, is the worst duelist around, he hasn't ever won. Untill one day he discovers a Red Eyes Black Dragon in a booster pack. But even so, he has a fear of dueling, he has a fear of losing his Red Eyes. Kaiba holds a tournament to get the Red Eyes from him, and to duel Yugi. The Guards force them to go to the tournament and if I said anymore it would ruin the movie. Anyway, I found it to be one of the greatest movies ever. I recomend it to all who haven't seen it, and f you have, what are your thoughts on it?
Posted
yeah, i knew it existed, and SciFi's Anime department-ish thing gave it an F, claiming that the show was a "half-hour commercial" and that he felt sorry for any parent whose child enjoys this series". but, whatever f*ck them!

anyway, it's true that it is in japanese.
Posted
thats what you get when [i]adults[/i] rate the movie.

"A kids movie! better go find adults that hate cartoons so they can rate them!"
Posted
Yes, it was in Japanese but there were subtitles, but unfortunatley there were no subtitles in my Mai VS. Yami Malik episode. I bet you Altron could fill me in on it though. Some guy was in a coma, or something similar to it. From what I gather Yami Malik put him there and now Mai wants to duel her.
Posted
Yami MAlik is some egyptain lady, you see after Yugi beats Pegasus, everybody including Kaiba and Mokuba, goto Egypt and there is this whole big story line I have yet to uncover. I have only seen episodes here and there, not in order, otherwise, I would know what I was talking about.
Posted
That is the next season of Yu-gi-oh, I beleive that 4kids has purchased them and began dubbing, so it shouldn't be too long.
My first post has the basic plot of the movie in it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...