Guest Matt Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 [color=red][b]I saw this movie the other night, and I am in awe. [i]Road to Perdition[/i] has got to be the best movie I have ever seen. It was a great mix of drama and action, and had an ending you will never expect. I recoment this to everyone. It is the movie of the year.[/b][/color]
GhostofSalvtore Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 IMO I knew as I am sure other's did know what happened in the ending yes its a great movie oscar nominee for sure, but the ending was pretty predictable.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now