SuruBlu Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Anybody know what Gundam SEED is? Supposedly its a new series thats 49 episodes long, if I'm wrong could someone let me know. Any info is appreciated
No-Name Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 I'm not sure that's the name or episode length but I'm pretty sure this is a new gundam series in the works.
BondFanatic Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 There's already a topic about Gundam SEED. [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13430]Here's[/URL] the link.
SuruBlu Posted July 29, 2002 Author Posted July 29, 2002 sorry bout that, i looked. Must have missed it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now