SephirothNIN Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 Has anyone seen the anime Earthian? My friend bought a dvd that had 4...or 5 eps I forget, and he doesn't know if that's it or if it's a series or what. Anyway I wanted to ask if it was any good, we were both pretty tired when we watched it and I kept falling asleep in the first episode, they're long too, freaking 45 min. I was pretty awake for some of the last parts tho, w/ that freaky robotic-angel guy, seemed like it got better. Just wanted to know if anyone who stayed awake liked it.
Sensei-San Posted July 29, 2002 Posted July 29, 2002 There seems to be a lot people on these boards that fall asleep during animes, lol. The biggest flaw in Earthian is that it is too short. A series of four won't get much accomplished before launching into one of those typical anime shows involving martial arts and fighting. As much as I enjoyed the story, Earthian didn't impress me too much, mainly because there were many areas which were left open, for example, when there is a part which makes us fear for the characters' safety, why should we even believe that they are mortal? They must'nt be if they are angels. I'd recommend Earthian though, it's something nice to pass on time when you're bored. :)
Genkai Posted July 30, 2002 Posted July 30, 2002 never heard of i t...but i checked it out, ids it really worth it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now