Semjaza Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 I'm surprised, considering this was supposedly one of the best movies of the year. I still haven't gotten around to seeing it myself... :D. Strange no one else has though.
Guest SunRiZe Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 What's it all about? I have to decide if it's worth seeing, and if my country thinks it is worth seeing >.<
Utena_Tenjou Posted July 31, 2002 Author Posted July 31, 2002 I wouldn't recomend for anyone under 13. It's pretty good, I can't believe no one has seen it! Considering how good I thought it was. >_<
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now