Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
here is a list of games coming to PS2

All dates for 2002 unless noted otherwise

Release Date - Fall;

*Star Wars: The Clone Wars
*Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
*Kindom Hearts
*Tony Hawk 4
*Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
*Zone of The Enders: 2nd Runner
*Contra: Shattered Soldier
*Shinobi
*NCAA Football 2003
*Red Dead Revolver
*Tenchu 3: Wrath of Heaven
*Madden NFL 2003
*Freedom: The Battle For Liberty Island
*Gungrave

Release Date - Winter;

*Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
*Dark Cloud 2
*Red Faction II
*WWE Smackdown! 4; Shut Your Mouth

2003 Releases;
*MGS 2 Substance


More Specific Dates;

*Ratchet & Clank - November
*Sly Cooper & The Thievious Raccoonus - September


All of these are from August '02 issue of PSM.
Posted
yes, thank you. We all have access to the internet and some have subscriptions to the same magazine (believe it or not!). Where i come from this is called SPAM.
Posted
Yes and we've recently had a topic [I]very[/I] similar to this, that is still on the first page. It's pretty lenghty, so you may read the opinions of other members there.

As I told Neil when he made his topic, you must provoke discussion when making a thread, which is exactly what the questions at the end of his post did. :)

I make this topic go closed!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...