Rain Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Note: Sorry if a thread like this is already on another page... Which DB/Z/GT character are you? I'd have to say I'm most like Bulma. Loud, opinionated, but I'm not ditzy or anything:)
Twinzam v Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 These type of threads are not allowed, I think don't know who i am like
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [color=teal]I'm pretty sure this is going to be closed. I'm sorry, but there was [i]probably[/i] another thread just like this. I know of one that was close, where you went to a website, took a survey, and it gave you a list of 20 people from Dragonball, numbered to show you who you are most like. I was most like Gohan, so, yeah, the character that I am most like is Gohan.[/color] :blah:
Impact Player Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 The original Piccolo and not the one everybody knows.
Guest Solid Snake Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Impact Player [/i] [B]The original Piccolo and not the one everybody knows. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=teal]Ah, yes, I'll I've seen are flashbacks of him, not enough to think he's cool. Oh, and just call him Piccolo-Diama from Dragonball. People will know who you're talking about better if you say it that way. :)[/color] :blah:
Transtic Nerve Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 This would fall under the useless topic category, which is not allowed. If you all know it's not allowed, why do you post in it?
Recommended Posts