Hyper Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Whhen are the structure decks coming out? I have had sveral answers and i wanna know when its gonna come out. So if you have the truth tell me. I'm sure others would like to know as well.
Muse Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 Hmm...I'm not really Sure.But I'm waiting for The Joey Structure Deck!:D So yeah...I want to know when they come out to....:D
G/S/B Master Posted July 31, 2002 Posted July 31, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by HyperShadow [/i] [B]Whhen are the structure decks coming out? I have had sveral answers and i wanna know when its gonna come out. So if you have the truth tell me. I'm sure others would like to know as well. [/B][/QUOTE] Around the new year or around the year 2003
Hyper Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 thanks. Thats a long time for me to wait but i guess i'll manage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now