Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Might be a slight problem with "knockin on heaven's door" American release...


Recommended Posts

Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Yes, I signed that long ago.

It's for a good cause, but do you honestly think that this is going to affect it one way or another?

Besides, I've heard somewhere that it was already in process. I may be wrong, or otherwise, this thread is completely useless, lol.[/color]

:blah:
Posted
This brings back memories. I know how this feels. I saw the Dragonball movies with different dubbing, it didn't really make any difference to me though, that's why I'm not putting too much concern into it

I'm not too sure about it [I]already[/I] being in process though Snake, although you may be right. :)
Posted
Actually, it was recently confirmed that the original cast would be returning for the movie, so there's nothing to worry about. This petition can be put to rest.

Besides which, SAG (the Screen Actor's Guild) has no say over what voice actors can do, hence SCREEN Actors Guild. If you want to get an on-screen job, you have to sign up with SAG. Voice actors don't have to sign with SAG because they never appear on-camera. I don't see how they could even be involved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...