Angelus_Necare Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 read all about it here: [url]http://www.petitiononline.com/cbmp/petition.html[/url] I signed and I would say that something like that would ruin the movie for me.
Guest Solid Snake Posted August 2, 2002 Posted August 2, 2002 [color=teal]Yes, I signed that long ago. It's for a good cause, but do you honestly think that this is going to affect it one way or another? Besides, I've heard somewhere that it was already in process. I may be wrong, or otherwise, this thread is completely useless, lol.[/color] :blah:
Goven Man Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Yah I signed it to. It may and may not change anything, But it shows that people think Tristar sucks.
Sensei-San Posted August 4, 2002 Posted August 4, 2002 This brings back memories. I know how this feels. I saw the Dragonball movies with different dubbing, it didn't really make any difference to me though, that's why I'm not putting too much concern into it I'm not too sure about it [I]already[/I] being in process though Snake, although you may be right. :)
projekt_navi Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 This is another case of " The Third Season of DBZ " ... I signed it too ... ^_^
Manic Webb Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Actually, it was recently confirmed that the original cast would be returning for the movie, so there's nothing to worry about. This petition can be put to rest. Besides which, SAG (the Screen Actor's Guild) has no say over what voice actors can do, hence SCREEN Actors Guild. If you want to get an on-screen job, you have to sign up with SAG. Voice actors don't have to sign with SAG because they never appear on-camera. I don't see how they could even be involved.
~*!Rei Hino!*~ Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 Yea, it's been confirmed. :) I did sign it though...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now