Shadow Night Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 Hi now I know alot of you probably know alot more about the up and coming DBZ film than I do so I was wondering when it will be out and if anyone has any news about which actors will be playing each character ect. Thanks I hope this isnt classed as spam or pointless:)
Kent Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 not too much is know except one thing, this subject is already on the boards. sorry to be a downer.
Shadow Night Posted August 5, 2002 Author Posted August 5, 2002 Ok ill change the question. Does anyone have any liinks to sites which have information on this? Also I just watched Fusion Revival and was wondering, when Goku said for them to fuse because they were of a similar power does that mean that Vegitas 2nd level super saiyan is as strong as Goku in level 3 stage?
Kent Posted August 5, 2002 Posted August 5, 2002 when they fused both were at the same level. also, gokou had "lost" his ss3 level in his fight with janenba. i havent watched the movie any time recently but i think they both werent even super saiyans when they preformed the dance. im not the authority, so for now thats the best i can do.
SSJ Pud Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 Yes this jus meant, when they were normal sayains, there power levels were similar, not taking into account, the SSJ levels
Vegitto4 Posted August 7, 2002 Posted August 7, 2002 HOW MANY TIMES MUST THIS THREAD BE PUT UP. I MEAN REALLLLLLLLLY!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry for the outburst, it's just that this same thread, style i mean, has been up here so many times....I'm gonna snap!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now